Learning outcome, core skills:
Students are able to describe the interactions of diets, sustainability and human nutrition/health. Students are able to assess the impacts of a dish/meal (as a unit) on sustainability and nutrition parameters.
- Culture and cultural patterns of diets
- Interactions of food quality and lifestyle on sustainability and human health
- Healthy diets within sustainable food systems
- Model diets such as Med. Diet and New Nordic Diet
- Optimization of a dish/meal according to sustainability and nutrition impacts
- Role of organic food systems